MillenniumIT ESP – Sri Lankan’s leading IT solutions provider – completed their 25 years journey early this year. In line with this impressive milestone and suiting the company’s purpose statement of ‘reimagining and reinventing’, MillenniumIT ESP has repackaged their core technology expertise to reposition itself as a complete Enterprise Solutions Provider.
Transitioning from the image of been a leading Systems Integrator, a significant Unique Selling Point for the technology leader during their past two and half decades of operation, has been the result of the vision MillenniumIT ESP’s leadership team has in heading the company into the future. This decision has been further supported by key insights the company has received from the industry and business landscapes they operate in as well as the plethora of experience, skills and industry knowledge MillenniumIT ESP has accumulated over the years.
In turn, this latest transformation of refreshing the company’s standing point from been a typical Systems Integrator has resulted in repackaging their business and restructuring themselves to ensure they focus on relevant technologies that makes MillenniumIT ESP a complete Enterprise Solutions Provider. As a result, the company will focus on the following seven core technology areas.
- Core Infrastructure – The company has retained this expertise as it has been the main helm of their business. MillenniumIT ESP continues to provide and support customers with mission-critical solutions for data centers, compute environment provisioning, database and middleware, monitoring and administration, server, storage and virtualization, along with enterprise networking solutions including IP (Internet Protocol), VoIP (Voice over IP), IPTV (Internet Protocol Television), and other NextGen technologies.
- Cloud – Considering the growth of businesses and latest trends in the market, it is quite evident that the future calls for reliable cloud-based solutions. With agility and innovation at its core, the Cloud solutions offered by MillenniumIT ESP aim to provide customers with reliable platforms to facilitate cloud based digital transformation. In addition, the company extends a range of capabilities for cloud migrations, designing of cloud solutions and deploying cloud workloads as well as overall cloud operations.
- Cyber Security – Understanding the importance of securing networks and information, MillenniumIT ESP’s Cyber Security solutions support businesses with the provision of timely consultations to integrate people, processes and technology through efficient assessments. Starting from data security solutions, MillenniumIT ESP’s capabilities span across a multitude of security solutions such as network security, application security, mobile security, cloud security, security management and monitoring, system recovery and clean-up, reviews and assessments of security architecture, and governance, risk and compliance solutions.
- Enterprise Applications – This suite of solutions is focused in helping organizations transform their core processes by empowering them with the required enterprise applications to operate digitally. Taking a cloud-first approach, MillenniumIT ESP’s Enterprise Application solutions provide optimum technology platforms that aid in automating enterprise operations between multiple business functions while increasing accuracy and productivity, reducing repetitions, and improving integration and collaboration in real time. The company’s highly competent team follows well-defined methodologies to implement these applications, which range from Banking Technologies, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Human Resource Management (HRM) to Customer Experience solutions.
- Intelligent Automation and Data – Engaging with emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Data Science, and Internet of Things (IoT) together with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Business Process Automation (BPA), MillenniumIT ESP creates seamless automation solutions that work across different levels of an enterprise to help them optimize productivity and increase efficiencies. In a time and era where data is of immense value, MillenniumIT ESP’s Intelligent Automation and Data expertise provides data driven solutions backed by intelligent automation to ensure the result of significant business outcomes. In addition, the company’s well-established, experienced and award-winning team works in unison to create innovative solutions that transform businesses and make them future oriented.
- Smart Buildings – MillenniumIT ESP’s Extra Low Voltage (ELV) solutions are capable of significantly improving overall operational costs, reducing management overhead and improving surveillance and security in buildings. Whether it is structured cabling, CCTV/IP surveillance, access control, fire control, network switching and WiFi, building management or even telephony, master clock and public access systems, MillenniumIT ESP’s team can offer seamless and cost effective Smart Building solutions, well integrated to optimize building operations.
- Managed Services – Supported and powered by global Managed Services technology partners, the company continues to provide optimum solutions that accelerate the growth of enterprises, increase their operational efficiencies and enhance their business performance through a range of managed end-to-end IT based operations, preparing them to embrace the digitally powered future. Further, with 25 years of experience and expertise in the Managed Services domain, MillenniumIT ESP’s state-of-the-art facilities of Network Operations Center (NOC) and Security Operations Center (SOC) work to provide businesses with uninterrupted services and resilient IT infrastructure operations. In addition, with the company’s adept capability to manage entire IT operations remotely, they provide Managed Services to support their global client base as well.
“We have made commendable progress over these last 25 years and it has indeed been a monumental journey. We’ve learned to identify and understand new requirements and technologies and worked effortlessly to achieve the desired results to provide our loyal customer base with optimum solutions to drive their enterprises to new realms and territories. Strongly believing in our tagline ‘Reimagine Today and Reinvent Tomorrow’, we scaled to heights and dimensions that have helped to revolutionize businesses making them future ready. The world is moving at a rapid pace of development with IT infrastructure, IT operations, cloud solutions, security, enterprise applications, data, and emerging technologies at the heart of it all,” commented Shevan Goonetilleke, Director/CEO, MillenniumIT ESP.
Along with the company’s refreshed focus on the above-mentioned seven technology expertise areas, MillenniumIT ESP is also increasing its industry outreach, expanding from been heavily invested only in the Telecommunications and Banking sectors. Going forward, the company’s Telecommunications sector will also focus on Media companies due to the technological synergies between these sectors. The Banking and Finance sector is expanded to include banks, non-banking financial companies, insurance companies, and capital markets. Equally, MillenniumIT ESP is also going to focus on the Manufacturing and Retail industry as well as the Public Sector with a focus on key government projects. The company’s newly added Commercial Sector will focus on several industries such as healthcare, education, logistics and transportation, leisure, IT and BPO companies, and other conglomerates.
MillenniumIT ESP (MIT ESP) is a complete Enterprise Solutions Provider with a proven track record of serving global customers for over 25 years. The company provides technology solutions and services around Core Infrastructure, Cloud, Cyber Security, Enterprise Applications, Intelligent Automation and Data, Smart Buildings, and Managed Services. MIT ESP has a strong presence across a variety of industry sectors including Telecommunications and Media, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing and Retail, Government, and Commercial Sector which focuses on Healthcare, Transportation, Hospitality, IT and BPO Companies, and other Conglomerates. Currently, the company is on a growth drive with plans to expand our footprint globally across all sectors. For more information, visit www.mitesp.com.